Beginning June 8, summer hours for all schools will be Monday -Thursday; 7:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
– You must have an appointment or invitation to enter the building.
– All visitors will be screened at the building entrance before entering.
– All visitors must wear a mask. (Masks will not be provided by the school.)
– All visitors must follow social distancing guidelines of at least six feet.
COVID-19 Update (May 14):
Meal Pick up Update:
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided for all children under the age of 18 at the following locations:
Chase City Elementary
South Hill Elementary
– Pick up times will be 11 am – 12:30 pm. Lunch for the day will be picked up drive thru style, along with breakfast for the next morning.
– Please call your order in or fill out the form OR call in by 8:30 am so we can prepare enough meals.
– The meal hotline number is 434-533-9060. Follow the prompts and leave a message with the date, pick up location and number of meals.
**Please Note UPDATED** Children do not need to be present at pick up to receive food. Please be able to provide the name and school that each student attends.
News & Updates
Click an article to read more!
Use this link to access the 2020-2021 High School Program of Studies.
The Longwood University College of Education & Human Services would like to invite your Talented and Gifted (TAG) students to participate in the Longwood University Talented and Gifted two week summer program. For more information about the program, visit this...