The tradition continues…
You have earned the privilege of signing your name on the Baron rock. Weather permitting, the signing dates for virtual students will be Friday, April 16, 2021, and Friday, April 23, 2021. Time slots will be available from 11:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
Face-to-face students will sign during A/B week sessions while on campus.
In order to continue this long standing Baron tradition, seniors must adhere to Covid guidelines and restrictions.
- Social distancing MUST be maintained.
- Masks MUST be worn at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use before and after signing the rock.
- Paint brushes and paint cups will be sanitized after each use.
- If the senior is driven to school, ONLY the senior is allowed to exit the vehicle. All others must remain inside the vehicle at all times.
- Seniors will park in the teacher’s parking lot on the end closest to the rock.
- Seniors will enter and exit in a safe, timely manner.
- Three (3) seniors will be allowed to sign the rock at the same time.
Check your BHS email for the sign up link.