Herff Jones- Tuesday, June 8th from 12-2 p.m.
Sales representatives will be here one last time prior to graduation.
No appointment necessary.
Graduation Practice – Friday, June 11, at 9:00 a.m.
- Please come in regular school appropriate clothing.
- Graduation tickets (6) will be given to each student that is debt free at the end of practice. Seniors may leave school once practice is over.
Graduation Day – Saturday, June 12 at 11:00 a.m.
- Seniors will assemble in the cafeteria at 9 a.m. and need to be lined up by 10 a.m.
- The front gym doors will open at 10:15 a.m. for family and friends to enter for seating. EVERY person regardless of AGE must have his/her OWN TICKET to enter the gym.
- If you have a family member who is handicapped and has special needs, he/she will be admitted through the back door of the gym at 10:00 a.m. Only the disabled person and one person to accompany him/her will be admitted and BOTH WILL NEED A TICKET TO ENTER. The back entrance will close & lock at 10:30AM.
- Front doors will close promptly at 11:00 a.m.
REQUIRED GRADUATION ATTIRE FOR ALL SENIORS:
Ladies: Dress or pants suit, dress shoes (NO flip flops), Cap & Gown.
Men: Collared dress shirt, tie, and dress pants (NO jeans), dress shoes, Cap & Gown.