Mecklenburg County Public Schools Pre-K, Head Start, and Kindergarten Registration
Wednesday ~ March 9, 2022
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Please register your child in his/her attendance zone and bring Proof of Residency.
PreK, Head Start, and K need to Bring the following items:
1. Original Birth Certificate Immunization Record Proof of Residency (2 forms)
2. Driver License
3. Proof of Income (PRE -K & HEAD START ONLY ) (2021 W-2, 1040 Tax form, 6 most recent pay stubs, current TANF or SSI statement, current SNAP benefits letter with monthly income)
Please come and register even if you do not currently have all of the above items.
- Head Start students must be three (3) years old up to Kindergarten age. The program is free of charge to qualifying families. ***Please make every effort to have all required documentation to the school by August 1, 2022.
- Pre-K students must be four (4) years old “on or before” September 30th, 2022.
- Kindergarten students must be five (5) “on or before” September 30th , 2022.