WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2019, MCPS CENTRAL OFFICE 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
IF MCPS IS ON A DELAYED SCHEDULE OR CANCELLED, THE SUBSTITUTE TRAINING CLASS WILL BE POSTPONED TO WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2019 FROM 9 AM TO 12 PM AT THE CENTRAL OFFICE. All previous instructions still apply.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WITH YOU IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN TRAINING:
- 2 Money Orders or Certified Checks (NO PERSONAL CHECKS)
1 for $10.00 – made payable to VA Dept. of Social Services (Child Abuse & Neglect Registry)
1 for $27.00 – made payable to Mecklenburg County Public Schools (Criminal Background Check through fingerprinting)
- Copy of your On Line Application (Only On Line apps will be accepted – NO hand written applications)
- TB Test Results – You can have this done at the Mecklenburg County Health Department or at a Doctor’s office of your choice ahead of the training. (Either is at your expense)
- Proof of highest level of education – A Copy of your High School or College Diploma or Transcripts
- 2 forms of identification: example – Driver’s License, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Passport or Military ID