Our Summer Immersion Program is a free 2-week virtual program and we encourage your eligible 9th-11th grade girls and non-binary students to apply.
- Participation is 100% free & GWC provides need-based tech access support!
- Qualifying applicants can apply for need-based stipends of up to $300!
Sign up to join one of the upcoming informational calls to learn more about the program and application!
Apply to Girls Who Code’s free 2-week Virtual Summer Immersion Program for an unforgettable experience! Current 9th -11th grade girls and non-binary students are eligible to apply.
The application deadline is March 19th! We strongly encourage students from underrepresented groups in tech to apply early, including Black, Latinx, and students from low-income backgrounds.
Why should you join Girls Who Code this summer?
- Join a sisterhood of supportive peers and make lifelong friendships!
- Meet women in tech from top corporations like Disney, AT&T, Twitter & more.
- You can join for free! Plus, Girls Who Code will provide need-based tech support for those who qualify.