– All seniors who had senior portraits and casual photos taken at school – in either July or September – have until Monday, Oct. 18, to let Mrs. Cochelin (Room 38) know which photos they want in the yearbook. If you have not received your proofs from Sept. 24, please see her as soon as possible as she does have digital copies of the proofs from which you can choose before the deadline.
– All other senior items are now due – anyone who has a portrait should supply a casual, baby photo, senior quote and list of high school activities. If you do not have a casual, yearbook staff members are available to take one for you. Please notify Mrs. Cochelin of any issues as soon as possible.
– Space in the 2022 yearbook is filling up quickly. If you are planning to place an advertisement for a senior, a business or an organization, or you would like one of the $60 “Remember the Dragons” tribute ads, please notify Mrs. Cochelin by Oct. 31.
– Yearbooks are on sale for $50 until Oct. 29. Cost will go up to $55 at that time and the price will gradually increase to $65 by the time books arrive in the spring. Due to an expected high demand for this final PVHS yearbook, we are encouraging that you pre-order as soon as possible. Books may be ordered online at www.jostensyearbooks.com or checks may be made payable to Park View High School and mailed to 205 Park View Circle, South Hill, Va. 23970. A record number of books have already been pre-ordered.
– Underclass and staff make-up and re-take photos are set for Oct. 28.
– Questions regarding any of the above items should be emailed to email@example.com