We will be celebrating Red Ribbon Week from October 28, 2019 through November 1, 2019. We will start the celebration on October 28, 2019 with the following activities:
- Monday 10-28-2019, we will be wearing our boots of all kinds in order to “Give Drugs the Boot”.
- Tuesday 10-29-2019, we will wear our favorite ball cap to school to “Put a Cap on Drugs”.
- Wednesday 10-30-2019, we will wear our sun glasses to school to “Shade out Drugs”.
- Thursday 10-31-2019, we will dress up as our favorite character from our favorite book and participate in the Character Parade. “Show Good Character by Saying No To Drugs”.
- Friday 11-01-2019, we will wear our favorite team jersey to “Team Up Against Drugs”.
During Red Ribbon Week, each day every student who participates in the activity for that day will have their name entered in to a drawing. One student from each grade level will be selected at random at the end of each day to receive a prize for their participation. We appreciate your continued cooperation and support.